Hi everyone! I am looking for some test crocheters interested in testing my newest pattern Matagui Cardigan!
The pattern is simple and mainly consists of double crochet. You need to know how to decrease, front and back post double crochet; nothing difficult!
Testers need to be crochet-fluent, someone with experience in writing or testing a pattern. I would love to receive feedback to improve it as much as possible.
You should have a public Instagram and Ravelry account and be willing to post a progress photo and finished photo before or on the pattern release date.
If you would like to test knit, please contact me via Instagram DM, telling me the size you want to test and your email address by April 14, 2023.
Here are the details of the testing. Please feel free to contact me for any inquiries.
■ SIZES 1( 2, 3, 4)(5, 6)
Body Width: 65(70,75,80)(85,90)cm / 25.6(27.5,29.5,31.8)(33.5,35.4)”
Body Length: 51(54,57)cm/ 20.1(21.2,22.4)”
Body Circumference: 130 (140,150,160)(170,180)cm / 51.2(55.1, 59.1, 62.9)(66.9, 70.8)”
Sleeve Width: 40(42,45)cm/15.7(16.5,17.7)”
Cuff Width: 30(32,34)cm/11.8(12.6,13.3)”
Sleeve Length: 33(40,46)cm/12.9(15.7,18.1)”
* Body length, Sleeve width, and sleeve length can be chosen from 3 different sizes and can be customized as you want!
20-30cm(7.75-11.75”) of positive ease.
Crochet hook 3.5mm 16sts x 7 rows (blocked)
・Manchelopis by WoolDreamers 230m(460m)/ 100g (Fingering)
- Azul or Caldero 1(1,1,1)(2,2)rolls
- Verde or Verde Botella 1(1,1,1)(1,1)roll
- Rosa or Lavanda 1(1,1,1)(1,1)roll
・Excellent Mohair Count 10 by Hamanaka RichMore 20g/200m
- White(1) or Brown(83) 6(6,6,7)(7,7)roll
Manchelopis comes in 2 strands held together, so before starting, you need to separate the yarn into 1 strand. Then you will combine 1 strand of Manchelopis and 1 strand of Mohair, in the colorway listed as below.
MC: Manchelopis Azul or Caldero + Excellent Mohair Count 10 White or Brown
CC1:Manchelopis Verde or Verde Blotella + Excellent Mohair Count 10 White or Brown
CC2:Manchelopis Rosa or Lavanda + Excellent Mohair Count 10 White or Brown
・Total amount of yarn needed /yardage
- 341(357,377,391)(410,430)g / 1076(1127,1187,1233)(1293,1357)m
Testing period： April 14, 2023, to May 31, 2023
Release date: June 9, 2023
Application deadline: April 14, 2023
- Who has a public Instagram and Ravelry account
- Who is willing to post the process and result of testing on socials
- Who has previous experience in writing or/and testing patterns
- Who is willing to use the specified yarn indicated on the pattern.
■How to apply
Send DM on my Instagram( @m_moos )
When applying, please let me know the size you wish to test, and your email.